Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
We are excited you're exploring career opportunities with us! Please click a job title below to learn more and complete an online application. We look forward to connecting with you.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
The Regional Manager of Financial Planning & Analysis (“FP&A”) will be a critical early employee, participating in building a highly scalable, best-in-class finance organization as a key partner with the Chief Financial Officer and Regional President. He / she will help drive the ethos for how the financial operations and organization runs.
The Regional Manager of FP&A must have superior organization and communication skills, while maintaining strong attention to detail in a fast-paced environment. This individual will perform financial analysis and reporting activities to support short-term and long-term strategic plans and operating budgets. He / she will help others understand our financials and be a trusted advisor to internal and external stakeholders. He / she must have strong financial, accounting, communication, analytical and management skills. He / she must be excited about getting in on the ground floor of building an industry leading business. He / she must show great initiative and the ability to work with limited supervision.
Reporting directly to the Chief Financial Officer and Regional President, and working closely with the regional operations leadership team, the Regional Manager of FP&A will play a key role in establishing and executing the finance and budgeting activities of the region.
What’s in it for you: Stability | Competitive Weekly Pay + Benefits | Growth Opportunities + Training
- 100% employee coverage for Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401 (k) with company match up to 4%
- Paid time off & holiday pay
- Paid training & tuition assistance
- Discounts: gym membership, home services
- Techs: tool & boot allowance
| Stability | Competitive Weekly Pay + Benefits | Growth Opportunities + Training |
Looking to TRADE UP to a better opportunity? All Pro Plumbing, Heating, Air & Electrical is looking to find the best Residential Electricians in the area. If you want to trade doubt for direction and find a place to focus on your career, come join our top tier team! You'll benefit from uncapped salaries, with the peace of mind from a stable and secure local brand.
Contact with us to talk about your future!
Why Join This Team:
- Company truck, gas card, phone, tablet and uniform
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, Vision, Group Life, HSA, Matching 401k benefits
- On-going training & development, growth opportunities
- Paid Holiday
- Paid Vacation
- Paid training