Looking to TRADE up to a better opportunity? An established home services company and leader Phoenix is looking for a self-motivated HVAC Service Manager with a positive attitude to join our growing and dedicated HVAC Team.
Why join THIS team:
· Medical, Prescription, Dental, Vision
· Disability & Term Life Insurance
· Matching 401k benefits
· On-going training & development, & growth opportunities
· Paid Holidays
· Paid Time Off (PTO)
What YOU will do:
· Daily management of high-volume service department, HVAC service technicians and staff
· Evaluate workload and schedule of service work in a way that best utilizes service technicians.
· Hire, lead, and train a team of techs on technical and sales knowledge.
· Knowledgeable on how to teach sales and new techniques.
· Provide excellent customer service; be able to communicate with customer, office staff, sales department, and field help.
· Report on team performance.
· Properly and efficiently document all calls/jobs to the company's requirements
· Stay up to date on current technologies and new products in the field
What YOU will bring:
· 5+ Years residential HVAC experience, management experience preferred
· Strong organizational leadership skills to lead and grow a team of technicians.
· Strong technical background in diagnostic skills on all residential and light commercial equipment.
· Ability to train proper technical diagnostic techniques on all equipment from basic to high efficiency inverter systems.
· Great attitude, high energy, great communication skills, sales driven.
· Strong computer skills (word, excel, adobe, etc.)
· Valid drivers’ license and ability to pass background test and drug screen.
· Ability to handle heavy equipment and work outdoors
Software Powered by iCIMS